Quick facts about Dunkin' Donuts Park in Hartford:
- Broke ground in June 2015.
- The stadium is expected to open in April 2016.
- The ballpark is expected to bring more than 1,000 permanent jobs. (University of Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis study)
- The stadium is expected to cost $56 million, and it will be paid out in increments of about $2.4 million per year for 26 years.
- The Hartford Stadium Authority will borrow money upfront and then pay off the construction debt.
- The ballpark is part of a $350 million mixed-use development plan called Downtown North, including retail, residential and commercial development.
- The team name will be changed the the Hartford Yard Goats.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete